Forensic Psychologist Philadelphia
Equilibria provides comprehensive criminal and civil forensic evaluations related to legal issues for adults and juveniles.
Commonly assessed areas include:
- Evaluations of Juveniles or Adults accused of criminal acts
- Juvenile and Adult Pre-sentencing Evaluations
- Juvenile and Adult Probation Evaluations
- Juvenile Waiver Evaluations
- Assessment of Juvenile and Adult Sexual Offenders
- Competency evaluations
- Risk assessment
- Assessment for high risk occupations
- Child Abuse evaluation
- Forensic civil evaluations
We also provide counseling and psychotherapy services to individuals involved in criminal cases. Issues addressed include:
- Individual and group psychotherapy for adult and juveniles involved in the justice system
- Counseling of individuals who violate restraining orders
- Counseling juveniles and adults on probation or parole
- Supportive counseling for the victims of crimes
- Counseling of individuals awaiting trial
- Anger management skills training for offenders
Equilibria also offers attorney research and consultation services.
If you would like to meet or talk with one of our psychologists in Philadelphia about forensic evaluations, call us at (267) 861-3685, option 1. Or fill out our contact form.