Ellen M. Israel
I am a licensed clinical psychologist in New Jersey, specializing in child and adolescent socio-emotional and behavioral health. My graduate education, completed at Rutgers University, includes a Masters in Counseling Psychology and a Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology. I am Endorsed by the State of New Jersey as an Infant Mental Health Clinical Mentor.
In my experience, presenting problems in children and adults are manifestations of unhealthy, dysfunctional and sometimes detrimental primary relationships. My approach is from a relational and attachment perspective with a focus on healing oneself through relational health. I also work with adults needing help with current relationships or with patterns of unfulfilling, unhealthy involvement with others.
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology – Rutgers University
- Masters in Counseling Psychology – Rutgers University
Other Areas of Specialty:
- Child Development, Special Needs, Educational Concerns, Evaluation and Assessment
- Relational Trauma, Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Parent Child Psychotherapy
Schedule an appointment with Ellen online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1