Alexandra Charchut, Psy.D.
I am a licensed psychologist in both Pennsylvania and Delaware. My areas of interest and expertise include psychological and neuropsychological assessment. I am also a certified school psychologist and perform psychoeducational evaluations to determine the presence of learning disabilities. In the therapeutic relationship, I believe that individuals are agents of change. When there are stressors, our thoughts and experiences affect our behavior. I view therapy as a means to help collect the tools needed to overcome challenges, whether they are internal or external.
I earned a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D) from Widener University. I have had experiences working in community mental health centers, public schools, medical hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, and private practice. I work with individuals throughout the lifespan.
- Licensed Psychologist – Pennsylvania, Delaware
- Certified School Psychologist – Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology – Widener University Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology – Widener University
- Master of Science, Clinical Psychology – Loyola College in Maryland
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Towson University
Active Professional Associations and Affiliations:
- Member – American Psychological Association